Today KKR vs RR Prediction Pitch Report and Dream XI | IPL 2024

KKR vs RR will play their 31st match in IPL 2024 on 16 April 2024. The match between the two teams will be held today at 7:30 PM at Eden Gardens Stadium. Which team will win today’s match, you can know the complete match analysis from here.

KKR vs RR Match Details:

  • Match: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, IPL 2024
  • Venue: Eden Gardens Stadium
  • Date & Time:  April 16, 7:30 PM (IST)

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals

KKR team preview

Kolkata team is at the second position in the IPL points table having won 5 out of 6 matches and lost only one match. Kolkata Knight Riders won their previous match against Lucknow Super Giant by 8 wickets.

Lucknow Super Giant played first and set a target of 161 which KKR squad completed in just 15.4 overs to win the match by 8 wickets. Kolkata team won all their matches with bowling and batting combination. In today’s match too Kolkata squad will play with full strength and beat the next team. The Kolkata Knight Riders team’s bowling and batting are unmatched and are favorites to win the IPL 2024 trophy.

Rajasthan Royals theme preview

RR team is ranked first in IPL 2024 points table. Which may seem impossible to beat. In their previous match, they won the match against Punjab Kings by two wickets. The target of 147 was achieved in 19.5 overs.

The main reason for the victory of Rajasthan Royals is their excellent bowling where all the bowlers are delivering very good bowling. Trent Boult, Yuzvendra Cahahl is an impactful player in the bowling line of Rajasthan Royals squad. Rajasthan Royals will face Kolkata Knight Riders with their full squad today.

Today KKR vs RR Prediction

Looking at the previous record of Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders, both teams are strong. It is difficult to say one favorite but the favorite team of today’s match can be Kolkata Knight Raiders who will win the IPL match today.

KKR vs RR Betting Tips

Today if you want to bet on IPL 2024 match then Kolkata Knight Riders team is favorite. Kolkata Knight Riders team winning chances are 61% and Rajasthan Royals team winning chances are 39%.

  • If KKR score 200+ in 1st inning than KKR will win
  • If RR score 210+ in 1st Innings than RR will lost

KKR vs RR Probable Playing XIs

KKR predicted playing XI: Tanush Kotian , Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson (c & wk), Riyan Parag, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Rovman Powell, Keshav Maharaj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan.

RR predicted Playing XI: Sunil Narine , Philip Salt (wk), Venkatesh Iyer, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Shreyas Iyer (c), Andre Russell, Ramandeep Singh, Vaibhav Arora, Varun Chakaravarthy, Mitchell Starc, Harshit Rana.

KKR vs RR Head-to-Head Record

  • Matches Played: 24
  • KKR won: 14
  • RR Won: 13
  • No Result: 1

KKR vs RR pitch report | Eden Gardens stadium pitch conditions

Eden Gardens stadium pitch is batting friendly Batting paradise pitch. This is a tough track for spinners bowlers but Fats bowlers can change the outcome of the match by bowling well here. Last time score was 210 here today score can be 199+

Today KKR vs RR probable top batters: Andre Russell, Yashasvi Jaiswal

Today KKR vs RR probable top bowlers: Trent Boult, Mitchell Starc

How to watch KKR vs RR live?

If you want to watch today’s KKR vs RR IPLT20 2024 match live, then you can watch it for free on star sports channel and jioCinema

KKR vs RR Dream XI prediction


Where to get KKR vs RR Tickets?

You can buy KKR vs RR tickets from IPL official site and BOOKMYSHOW.